Representatives | OLHI - Free, impartial help with your life & health insurance complaints


If you are acting on behalf of someone for this complaint, you need to fill out the lines entitled “Name of Consumer’s Representative” and “Signature of Consumer’s Representative.” Once a representative is appointed, all our communication will only be with this person – and not with the owner of the policy or the group insurance plan member.

If the policy owner or the group plan member is deceased, you must give us proof that you are the executor of the estate. You can do this with a copy of the Final Will and Testament or with other appropriate legal documentation.

We do not permit insurance agents/advisers, media,treating medical professionals or consumer advocates to act as the Consumer Representative due to potential conflicts of interest.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

By continuing your navigation on this site, you accept the use of cookies.

These are designed to improve your user experience on our site by collecting traffic statistics and information on your behaviour.

More information on our Privacy Policy